The purpose of the EWIS training course is to provide participants with technical and regulatory knowledge in order to understand the requirements of aeronautics wiring.
Professional opportunities :
- Technicians working directly or indirectly
on electrical wiring interconnection
Assessment of the EWIS training course :
Assessment by multiple-choice questions.
Participants who pass the final test are issued with an EWIS level 1 and 2 certificate.
EWIS training course venue :
Training courses take place at Merville.
Other venues on request.
- 1.5 days (12 hours) in accordance with EASA AMC 20-22 Aeroplane Electrical Wiring Interconnection System training programme.
- Safety rules during operations
- Electrostatic discharge
- Standard and special tools and tests
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Testing techniques
- Replacement of an LRU
- Inspection of wiring and equipment
- Contamination sources
- Electrical conductors
- Connective devices
- Operational impact