B1.1 aeronautics technicians can carry out maintenance work on aeroplanes equipped with turbine engines. Particularly versatile, they can work on mechanical and electrical systems, power-units or the aircraft's airframe.
The purpose of this Airframe Systems Maintenance (MSC) Professional Baccalauréat training course is to develop the necessary maintenance technician skills and to prepare for the examination for the Part 66 B1-1 European licence
Professional opportunities :
- BTS (brevet de technicien supérieur).
- Aeronautics BTS (brevet de technicien supérieur).
- European (Part 66) helicopter licence.
- European (Part 66) avionics licence.
- European (Part 66) piston engine aeroplane licence.
The Airframe Systems Maintenance (MSC) Professional Baccalauréat is offered in partnership with the Saint-Louis d'Armentières apprentice training centre.
- Physical sciences
- General/aeroplane electricity
- Digital avionics
- General/aeroplane technology
- Technical drawing
- Health, accident prevention and safety
- Aeronautics regulations
- Flight instruments
- Radio navigation
- General and technical English
- Contemporary world
- Applied arts
- Physical and sports education