This training course enables candidates to prepare for the ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot Licence) tests following the JAR FCL (Joint Aviation Requirements - Flight Crew Licensing - Aeroplane) programme on a residential course in English.
Subsequent study opportunities :
- Practical training (CPL, IR, etc.)
- Entrance test
Course structure :
The training course lasts 6 months for all 14 ATPL theory certificates.
Number of hours: 800 hours
Option of topping up the training course with an FCL 0-55d aeronautics English course.
- Aviation law
- General aircraft knowledge
- Airframe and systems, electricity, engine type
- Flight instruments
- Operational procedures
- VFR and IFR communications
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Flight mechanics
- Flight planning and performance
- Mass and balance
- Flight planning and monitoring
- Human performance and its limits