Those who hold this additional specialisation provide customer care for passengers using one or more modes of transport, at departure, on arrival, when changing or in relation to travel assistance. They work as front-desk staff, information assistants or check-in staff working for passenger transport companies or tour operators.
Recruitment is carried out by the training centre based on academic record, interview and assessment.
- Recruitment based on academic record
- Selection is carried out by the host company and the training centre
- The cost of the training course is met by the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Regional Council. The student must pay living costs (accommodation, food and transport).
- 1 month at the Training Centre and 1 month in-company training
- Modern language - English
- Transport sector law and regulations
- Transport sector working environment
- Customer relation techniques in French and English
- Technical and sales operations
- Security and safety